Home  /  Carmagnola Palace – The Lady with an Ermine

Carmagnola Palace – The Lady with an Ermine

0
Carmagnola Palace was built in the 14th century by the order of the Visconti Family as a second home. It was then given to Carmagnola, a famous warlord of that time, from whom the palazzo took the current name. The building was sold and went under renovation several times during the years. In 1497, after a period of difficulties, Ludovico Sforza donated the Palazzo to his lover, a well-known lady in art history: Cecilia Gallerani, namely, the celebrated Lady with an Ermine, painted by Leonardo.

Carmagnola Palace – The Lady with an Ermine

Via Rovello, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy

Contact the property