Home  /  Church of the Suffrage – The Trebbo di Mozzapè

Church of the Suffrage – The Trebbo di Mozzapè

0
The Chiesa del Suffragio, which is also known as the Church of Santa Maria della Visitazione, is a building constructed in 1723. Curiously, the area between the church, the Palazzo Serughi in front of it and the nearby Palazzo Talenti-Framonti, historically frequented by citizens and foreigners alike, is traditionally called the Trebbo di Mozzapè. Since trebbo derives from the Latin word 'trivium', the name could be translated as 'Cantone di Mozzapiedi'. The origin of this name is unknown and is lost in the mists of time.

Church of the Suffrage – The Trebbo di Mozzapè

Via Baratti, 1, 47121 Forlì FC, Italy

Contact the property