Home  /  Martelli House Museum – Adoration of the Child

Martelli House Museum – Adoration of the Child

0
Just a stone's throw from Piazza del Duomo, on the ancient Via della Forca, is the 'house' which, on behalf of Niccolò and Giuseppe Maria Martelli, the architect Bernardino Ciurini, the painters Vincenzo Meucci, Bernardo Minozzi and Niccolò Contestabile, with the stucco artist Giovan Martino Portogalli, transformed from 1738 onwards into the palace we see today. A circular route was created through the renovated rooms, in accordance with the taste of the time, to make the splendid collection of works of art housed here more enjoyable, rich in masterpieces such as the "Adoration of the Child" by Piero di Cosimo, the two wedding panels by Beccafumi and the magnificent canvases by Luca Giordano and Salvator Rosa.

Martelli House Museum – Adoration of the Child

Via Ferdinando Zannetti, 6n, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy

Contact the property