The Must occupies most of the spaces of the former fifteenth-century monastery of Santa Chiara. The first floor of the museum is mainly devoted to the permanent collections. It houses the works of Cosimo Carlucci, created between 1958 and 1981, which retrace the different researches he undertook during his production as a sculptor, and which he donated to the city, and a selection of works from the civic heritage of the Municipality of Lecce, which represents an open window on the culture and figurative arts in the territory of Terra d'Otranto between the 19th and 20th centuries. The rooms on the first floor also host contemporary art sculptures by Aldo Calò, Antonio Paradiso, Francesco Arena, Pietro Coletta and many other artists. Finally, the process of finding the archaeological section of the Must is nearing completion.