Home  /  St. Lazzaro’s cloister – The archway of Barbarossa

St. Lazzaro’s cloister – The archway of Barbarossa

0
Unfortunately, little is left of the cloister dedicated to St. Lazzaro. The church was erected in 1176 and, according to the legend, the materials used to build it were taken from the near Roman archway demolished by order of Barbarossa.

St. Lazzaro’s cloister – The archway of Barbarossa

Corso di Porta Romana, 61, 20122 Milano MI, Italy

Contact the property