The Museo Principe Diego Aragona Pignatelli Cortés is a rare example of a casamuseum, whose objects are still in their original location in the rooms. The museum was created in 1955, when Princess Rosina Pignatelli donated the park and villa with its furnishings, fittings and collections to the Italian State. It contains furnishings, small pieces of furniture from the 19th century, silverware, gilded bronze ornaments, bronzes and porcelain of various manufactures that show the Pignatellis' interest in collecting the applied arts. The grand staircase leads to the upper floor where the Banco di Napoli art collection is on display, with treasures ranging from the 16th to the 19th century. In a pavilion at the end of the garden is the Carriage Museum.